Heavy & Fencing info

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2011
      Just an FYI, since Master Llewelyn, Brian Dimmock has dubbed himself not internet friendly I offered to post the following in an effort to help Enzo and his crew in RI.

      Mondays (time to be announced)
      Heavy Training – focus on training and conditioning

      Fishmonger Central
      560 Mineral Springs Ave
      Pawtucket, RI

      All that wish to be involved please send an E-Mail to Master Llewelyn directly, please do not post as he is not on all the boards. Thank you.

      Also do not forget Enzo will be starting fencing up again on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 7:30 PM. Same address as above.

      Finally Fencing will begin on April 4th, Sunday here in New Bedford @ 1:30 PM

      3131 Acushnet Ave
      New Bedford, MA