Up Coming Sunday Program

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2011
      As you should know by now we will be resuming our Sundays here in New Bedford. In addition to fencing practice we will be having workshops to make best use of the workshop. These will household workshops so all are welcome.

      Right now we have a fencing buckler workshop and a An Tir Rapier & dagger workshop on Sundays. Depending on whomever else steps up and wants to do a workshop is how we would spread out the calendar. I am hopeing in addition to fencing we have something at least once a month if not bi-weekly. It would be great to do a hands on workshop of fencing garb too, but I am not the person. Feast gear, boot making there are many things that can be done. We even have the stoves and some pots if someone wants to do a mead class. :)

      The format we will be using is promote the activity and supply a list of items needed and make suggestions on where to buy them. I do not want the person running a workshop have the added burden of bringing supplies that might or might not be used.

      If you would like to run a workshop, post and let us know. Either I (lordp218@...) or Gisele (shywolf218@...) will reach out to you directly review if we have the needed tools in the workshop and help put together a "items needed" list. We will need you to post or e-mail us at least a month before you can do the workshop.

      Thanks and I hope we can do some things people will have fun with.