KOC fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 4:48 PM
      Hey everyone, first we wanted to say congratz to Enzo and gang. It would appear they are closer to having a new location. Awesome!!

      We wanted to post and tell our friends due to an unexpected personal mudane issue we will have to step away from fencing for a short time. We wanted to thank Master Pat for giving time on his floor and the list of people that came up to play with us. It was a blast. Enzo has agreed to keep the Sunday fencing (1:30 @ 31 Franklin St. FR) going for the time being.

      We also have secured a location with storage, workshop and cooking area we will be using about the time the Hall closes for the spring. All our SCA and LHA friends will be welcome. In fact we already have received e-mails from some who are looking forward to the New Bedford location.

      So see you soon, congratz again to Enzo and gang.

      Philippe & Gisele