Sunday Fencing 2/20

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2011
      We had another great afternoon this last Sunday thanks to Enzo, Tricia, Nest and Janelle. We did a bit of bear pit. Not as much drills or training and we finished the day with kill the Fish/Skulls in the barrel. Over all every said they had a good time.

      We will be back at it this Friday @ 7:30 PM. Also I think there will be youth boffer.

      31 Franklin St.
      Fall River, MA

      $5.00 per person per day (first time visitors get the first time free per Master Pat.

      We will be starting a new policy starting this Friday.. If you use the loaner gear and are not purchasing any gear of your own, at thirty days there will be a two dollar fee in addition to the normal five. This will help us get more gear to put the most people on the floor.

      See you Friday!!