The KOC Structure for households and groups.

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011
      After review of the founders of the KOC, we have all voted to adopt the following drafted by Tristan KOC Warlord aka Krampus. It will be consider the structure all households and groups will follow within KOC. The only change to a household or group will be they are noted as below within the KOC, nothing changes outside the KOC.

      • With under 10 paid members of a household shall be a Canton of the Kingdom of Coventry
      • With 25 paid members of a household shall be a Shire of the Kingdom of Coventry
      • With 50 paid members of a household shall be a Barony of the Kingdom of Coventry
      • With 100 paid members of a household shall be a Principality of the Kingdom of Coventry

      In the household we have four paid members in the LHA therefore we are considered a Canton at this time.

      KOC Chancellor