Friday Night's Practice

  • jtarnop
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2011
      Hi all I'm new to the group. I'm Janelle my SCA name is Avelin de Beauchamp. I've been living in Rhode Island for about 4 months now and excited to be part of the action.

      Well unfortunately Friday night's practice didn't take place. We waited till about 8:15 then decided to call it a night but not before Eloi, Roland and myself went across the street to St. James' pub where they told me all sorts of great Scathian stories.

      Looking forward to Sunday afternoon practice.

      Take care