KOC Friday night fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      KOC Friday Night Fencing

      I want to apologize for not making practice last night. It was a last minute decision. I did something to my knee at work and it was extremely swollen when I got home, not to mention the sharp pain. It turned out to be a good call as from about eight on I was pretty sick and worshipping the porcelain throne. But I do feel badly for not being there as I have made the commitment. So I apologize to Master Pat, The Great Baron of Bridge and anyone else that made the trip. I did advise Master Pat and Tricia sent e-mails to the people we know how to contact but I still feel bad.

      If anyone one went and Master Pat had fencing please post how things went.

      See You Sunday!!