iCE WEASEL

  • ladys218
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2011
      To all our friends that will find their to Ice weasel I say have a great time alas the money tree in our back yard died this winter so our funds are such that this event was not in the budget. Not mention the nasty stomache bug that has plagued our family all week refuses to pack its bags and leave so we are going to opt to keeping our germs to ourselves.

      EAT… DRINK….FIGHT .. BE MERRY

      We will miss you all this year

      Mistress Gisele Starkey FTMS/KOC