KOC Friday Night Fencing

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 17, 2011
      KOC Friday Night Fencing

      Just a reminder that we will have fencing practice this Friday (2/18) night @ 7:30 PM

      Please note the time change due to request from the fencers. This does not effect the Heavy fighters.

      Also I believe we have Youth Boffer, Hmmm, youth boffer or any other night sitting in front of the TV?….. Youth boffer or another Friday night walking the mall with only the purpose to spend money you don't have? Hmmmm, If you don't understand my point then you need to come to Youth boffer and bring your friends.

      31 Franklin St.
      Fall River, MA
      $5.00 per person (Master Pat's floor rule, first time visitor gets one visit free.)

      If you have any questions or you need directions send me an e-mail or call me at 508-944-1915.