KOC Fencing on Sunday Afternoon 2/12

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2011
      We were a little lean with other things going on, but still had five people, Master Pat, Enzo, Janelle, Tricia and myself. Did ALOT of working on arm and wrist work. The we had a one foot in the red P.A.L circle bear pit. On and off we watched Master Pat and Enzo show off their talents and do some fencing too. :) We missed our MIAs and hope to see you next week. Also hope all our heavy friends had a great trip to regional. It is kind quiet without you at the hall.

      Just a suggestion, some of what is being taught is in some of the fencing books. Much is on the Rapier Seconds board thanks to Tristan.
      Sometimes it helps to look and read those files to understand what the more experinced fighters are trying to teach.

      Respectfully Submitted,