KOC Friday Night Fencing Results 2/11

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      Just throwing this out to everyone for ideas and interest. Our household is seriously looking at doing a monthly game night or day. It would be mainly period style games, but totally not limited to such. Our frinds to the north have been doing this and it has gone over well and people are enjoying the time out. We are now looking at location ideas, our friends use a local cafe which they but food and beverage so they can use the tables for fout to six hours. Since this will be open to kids bars, pubs etc are not really options.

      We did not want to limit this to just our household so if there is an interest and you might feel you have ideas then feel free to post or send me an e-mail at lordp218@...

      Look forward to the feed back,
      Thanks,