Monthly Game Night/Afternoon

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      Ok, putting it out there. Our friends to the north have been doing a monthly game day. The bulk of the games are period. They use small restaurtant(?) which requires they actually buy some food for the use of the room for about four to six hours. They have had a really good turn out and people are having fun. There has been some interest in doing something like that within our household. If there is an interest please post or drop me an e-mail lordp218@...

      We are looking at the New Bedford, Fall River and surronding areas for locations. So if you have suggestions again post or drop me a line. Tricia is looking at a book Cafe in Lakeville as an idea. Since there may be kids we have to rule out bars, pubs etc. All ideals are being considered.

      Look forward to the feed back

      Thanks,