KOC Sunday Afternoon Fencing 2/6

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2011
      KOC Sunday Afternoon Fencing

      We had a great training today. It proves you don't have to have huge number. We worked on foot work, balance and hand work for a while. Thanks Master Pat for coming over and talking to the group about center of gravity and balance. Then we did some bear pit and two one fighting. All this and still time to stop for gas, chips and still be home before the game.

      We had some colorful people today, Dave, aka; I am stuck up and pretty, Tricia, aka; where is Enzo to hit me on the butt with his sword, Janelle, aka; there people are crazy and I like it, Tammyy, aka: I will just quietly watch and find each person's weakness, Philippe, aka; I just like what I am doing and Master Pat, aka Master Pat. Thank you to all that came and were involved.

      We will be back next Sunday @ 1:30 PM and don't forget Friday night @ 7:00 PM. Fencing & Youth Boffer.
      31 Franklin St
      Fall River, MA

      Enzo and all that are under the weather hope you feel better.

      Respectfully submitted,
      Lord Philippe
      FTMS/KOC