Friday Night KOC Fencing

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2011
      We had a good night. Never got the gear on last night, but we did get a chance to talk with The Great Baron of Bridge and plan for Friday nights moving forward. So with that said next Friday I am very excited to say we will be sharing the fencing floor with The Great Baron of Bridge who will be working with the kids (already got two) for the first hour with Master Pat's approval. Then we will open the fencing floor for melee if we have the fencers.

      Not trying to step on Fred's thing, but next week we will have the heavy combatant's on the front of the floor with Fred's push and poke stick, Fencers in the back corner to start, Youth Boffer in the other back corner and Master Pat be bopping all over the place. And what are you doing next Friday?? Watching re-runs of the Eight is enough???

      FYI, I have not got tons of feed back on a Tuesday fencing practice in Fairhaven/New Bedford for maybe Tuesday nights, but the e-mails back have been very positive to the degree I will be checking out the site closer in the next two weeks. Hopefully we open another option shortly.

      Respectfully,
      Lord Philippe Provost
      FTMS/KOC