Serious Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      Hey guys,

      I am watching some non-sense via my wife on a Barony yahoo board and we now know the person that posted last year's Birka fencing results on a yahoo board should have never yelled at per the SCA Board of Directors. I need to ask a favor. If someone posts on this board and they are in error (please make sure they are) please send them an e-mail or message directly to that person, offer to help them and not be condescending. There are not a lot of people who offer to work in the SCA/LHA/Larp/Ren worlds. There will be a lot less if people are always publically attacking someone for a mistake just to make themselves feel smarter and better.

      I am posting this on my boards and if someone wishes to copy and paste on another board I give you my official sanctioned permission to use my name and post.

      Respectfully,
      Lord Philippe Provost
      Master of FTMS/KOC
      LHA Fencing Marshal