Testing the waters

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hey guys, just doing as the title says. I had a visit yesterday from a friend who has a hall in Fairhaven just over the New Bedford line. There is a good chance she would allow us to use it for fencing, but I do not want to pursue until I know there is an interest.

      It would be a Monday, Tuesday or Thursday depending on how things work out in RI. It would not be the same night as our friends down in Bridge. It would give a closer location to the Plymouth/Cape Cod area as you could come off RT 195 at the RT 240 exit or use RT 6. Right now it would be the same format as the Sunday and Friday night practices at Master Pat¡¦s hall. The benefits would be something closer to the cape area and a different time to fence for people who could not make the other four practices. So yes we would have three practices in our area, one in Bridge and one in Norwich. A fencing junkie¡¦s dream. ƒº

      I am going to wait till Enzo is back up and running and see if there is an interest before I secure the hall and day of the week.

      You can either post or send an e-mail, lordp218@... to let me know if you are interested.

      Thanks and stay safe in the weather today and tonight.