Sunday on the Cape

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2008
      We had a productive day on the cape. Collin and Fred were making a
      secert weapon for pennsic and I was able to get my heavy gear almost
      done. Personally I got a lot more done then I would have if I was
      working alone. Thank you Fred for opening you work shop. I can only
      encourage others to come when the offer for an armor day comes up.
      Just bring some good CDs, Tom Jones greatest hits was a little scarie.