koc fencing

  • ladys218
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2011
      Hey guys and gals

      Practice was awesome today it is 9:30 and I am still feeling the burn. I didn't get the opportunity to say anything last week but I really want to thank the gals for coming its nice to trade shots with my qual buddies. I really enjoy when we have a good turn out because it gives everyone an opportunity to test their skill against different people of different skill level my confidence is getting up there not sure my form is but I bet one will follow the other.

      Thanks to the Marshals that the requal today it was cool to watch. The last one I attended seem to go on for hours.

      Lots of fight time and now Friday night is opening up I'll be catching up my skill and endurance with everyone soon enough.

      Enzo the kids said thanks they had an awesome experience.