KOC Fencing 1/16

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2011
      We had a great practice today with seven fencers and a couple visitors. We did some basic workout, training and sparing. We had a new fencer whom Tom worked with for a while and then Enzo and I worked with her on the floor. I think we see a new star in the making. :) Enzo worked on different dagger techniques. We did the a bear pit, then went to two on two melees and finished the last half hour with three on three melees. Based on the comments I think everyone had a good time.

      I want to thank Master Pat for continuing to open his floor to us and thank you Tricia, Enzo, Tom, Janelle, Tracy and Tammy for making this week an awesome practice. I hope I got the names and the spelling correct. I have spoken to some other folk who will be coming down the weeks ahead so thank you all for growing the group.

      We will be fencing again next Sunday from 1:30 to 4:00 PM, this week we did stay a little longer which was cool. Same place, 31 Franklin St, Fall River. Come on down!! Just please remember to see Mater Pat as there is a five dollar fee. We need to do this so we can keep the hall open.

      Also a quick word, it was really nice seeing a couple of my old heavy combat friends. You guys looked very intense over there.

      Thanks & Respectfully,