Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] FTMS fencing practice

  • Phil Packard
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2011
      Ditto on what Tricia said, but also we had a great time playing with the Great Sword and a Katana. Thanks for bringing those, I could see myself gettting a great sword after the kids are gone. :)

      I understand the challenges with traveling, time and cost of gas, that is why we stopped visited other practices.  But for the guys in the area you missed a great chance to tap into a ton of knowledge and working with two very good trainers with Master Pat & Enzo being on the floor. I have personally learn most of what I know from Tristan, Enzo, Jim and Master Pat.  You can only get better training with different people.

      Also wanted to give out a huge thanks to Poncho for his donation of the rapier and shield. I do have to be honest I thought we would have buried you with the famous cane. Thanks man for all the gear!

      We will be back on the floor next Sunday once again at the hall on 31 Franklin, Fall River @ 1:30 PM.  Enzo advised me he will be back to work with whomever comes and maybe we can get Master Pat to split his time as I know the Heavy Guys are planning a regional practice.  So come on down fence, fight heavy, have fun and leave the politics at the door.

      Philippe