Happy New Year

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2011
      Tricia and I would like to wish our household a very good 2011. Be safe out there and we indeed hope this year will be better then 2010.

      Phil & Tricia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2013
        Happy New Year to all our LHA, SCA, Ren and mudane friends!!
        May 2013 be a outstanding year for you. I believe there will be good things for many.

        Philippe & Gisele