Jan 9th KOC fencing practice

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2010
      Due to the very unfortunate development in RI we are changing our schedule for KOC fencing in Fall River. We will be practicing at Fall River (Master Pat's Hall) on Sunday, Jan 9th. So as of the 9th we will be back to meeting weekly at 1:30 – 4:00 PM

      Please remember you need to see Master Pat when you come in as there is a $5.00 fee to help pay the rent.

      Location:
      31 Franklin St. 3rd Floor
      Fall River, MA.