Looking for Old fencing gear

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2010
      Hey everyone, I hope you had a great Christmas and I wish the best for you this coming New Year. But as we start a new year I am putting out a call for donations. As some know we started fencing a couple weeks back on Sundays at Master Pat's location. I have some extra gear due to donations when we had the Plymouth group. But as interest is now starting I can see a need for more loaner gear. If anyone has old gear they do not feel they will use any more and would like to donate it, I can assure you it will get put to good use. If you have something you would like to donate please e-mail me at lordp218@... I will find a way to pick it up.

      Thank you for your time on this topic.