Fall River Fencing

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2010
      First let me say Merry Christmas to all our friends. We were training yesterday, worked on hand and shield drills. Please make note of the following Fencing schedule in Fall River for the holidays:

      Sunday, Dec 26 – Franklin St. Hall is closed in Fall River.

      Sunday, Jan 2 – Franklin St. Hall is closed in Fall River.

      Sunday, Jan 9 – Fencing at the Boathouse in Warren RI, Feast of Saint Krumpas. Starts at 1:00 PM

      There is a pot luck dinner and fencing so all are asked to bring something taste to eat. There is a $5:00 fee and Children under 16 are free. Please be aware there will be children attending so it is a family related event. Enzo has asked you RSVP him (Rapier Second or e-mail) so he can plan on plates, cups & plastic ware.

      Fishmongers, Sith and FTMS people will be there, BUT!!!!!! Everyone is invited!!!! There are a few people in the area we have not seen for a while, come on down, bring something and pull out the steel. Or come down to enjoy the pot luck, hang out and watch.