i need help

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2010
      this Gisele
      anyone out there with an external hard drive that is collecting dust my computer was infected and I need to save 70.86GB of memories and games and stuff. I would be most grateful I only need to borrow don't need to keep.

      As you can see I am on Phil's computer and lets face it I am an independant person and not having my computer is really cramping my style
      so if you can help.....