IMPORTANT Change in LHA, New Bedford fencing

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2010
      I am very pleased to announce a major change in the LHA fencing in New Bedford on Sundays. We are moving to Fall River starting next week (12/14/10), Sunday from 2:00 PM until we are thrown out. I will be the Authorizing LHA marshal and LHA rules for fencing will apply. Everyone will be required to sign the LHA waiver form each week.

      I am pretty thrilled to working for Master Pat again in this area. The location is as follows:

      31 Franklin St. 3rd Floor
      Fall River, MA 02720

      Sundays; 2:00 PM ¡V till Master Pat throws us out.

      IMPORTANT: To use the hall it is $5:00 per person to pay the rent. See Master Pat when you come in the door to pay.

      My contact info:
      e-mail: lordp218@...
      cell: 508-994-1915 (you don¡¦t leave a message I do not call back)

      Also; we do not have a lot of loaner gear (fencing) so bring what you and yes, men are required to wear cups to be on the floor. Not optional. We will be training and doing drills with those that wish to learn before fighting.

      So please come down and play as I am tried of my wife beating me up. ļ