Welcome back Quen

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
      We are getting busy with some things with the LHA and hope to see you around. We are working hard to do demos, ie; BSA and other non-profits. We would like to show more then just fencing if you are interested. I also understand you might be coming down to the drum circle...cool.

      Phil
    • guendalina_cristiano
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 26, 2010
        I'd love to help with demos. Now that things are getting to the financially caught up point, I will be both renewing my sca membership as well as getting a LHA membership sometime during the month of November. Whenever we can get down for drum practice, I will always bring extra drums, as well as recorders. If we find there's people interested, it is totally possible to do short term loan of instruments as well, and as long as my car is fixed in time I will be there on Thursday. (It started overheating on the way home from kat's school this afternoon!)