membership

  • gisele
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      I was trying to send this individually but i have decided that it would be easier to just send it and if I hear from you all that would be great if not then I will resolve to individuals

      We are revamping the FTMS household to the LHA as the previous posted has indicated. I need to hear from my household who is interested in making the move with us and staying members(no you dont have to quit the SCA or other play group) and those that are not you can drop me an individual note or post to the board it doesn't matter but after 2 years I feel it is time for all involved to chime in on their memberships so we can update the board and move forward.

      once again thank you for quick response

      Gisele