New Bedford Fencing - LHA

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
      Everyone please note we have changed the day and times for our fencing practice in New Bedford.

      LHA Fencing
      3131 Acushnet Ave.
      New Bedford, MA 02745
      508-944-1915
      lordp218@...

      1:00PM - 3:30 PM. if there is interest we will extend hours. We also would consider firing up BBQ if people want to bring their own food to cook.

      Respectfully,
      Lord Philippe Provost
      KOTC Chancellor
      FTMS Captian
    • lordp218
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2010
        It would help if I mention the new day is Sunday. :)

        Philippe