Kingdom of the Coventry; Castillain Fin De La Banda

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2010
      Hey everyone just wanted to up date you on some in developments. Some of us have been working on re-building the pre-17th century segment of the LHA. In the process I was advised that my wife (Tricia) and I were the only members in the LHA that were still under the Knights banner. Most have not been around since 2007. This creates a problem in a few areas and other recent developments made us take a step back. So after several conversations (e-mails) with the Exec. Director of the LHA we decided to pick up the mantel and run with rebuilding a group on a more equal for all thinking. You will be seeing conversation and developments that are aimed to creating a structure that makes all equal in the Kingdom of the Coventry thus not allowing ruling classes, (example fencers better then..... Arts people, not going to happen). There will be an advancement structure that allows all areas of interest to advance the same way. I will be posting developments often. Right now we are building a good base group and would like to invite everyone that is on this board to be involved. I will be posting the leadership structure soon and you will see there are many seats still open.

      This effort has been greeted with a very positive and supportive reply form the leadership of the LHA.

      Lord Philippe Provost
      FTMS, Captian
      KOTC Chancellor