Tuesday Night 7/22/08

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2008
      As Pennsic approaches we saw a smaller group for Tuesday, but we were
      productive. We looked at a few SCA training videos and then went on
      the field and worked on developing the needed drills for fencing. We
      did a few drills working on the lunge, foot work and blade control.
      We also had a couple folk knitting or sewing, not sure what that is
      they are doing. But they seem to enjoy it. Lest I forget, we did feast
      on cake and ice cream and no one died. :)

      Just a couple schedule notes; we will be meeting on Tuesday, July 29th
      during Pennsic, there has also been conversation about a Pennsic
      Party. But we will not be meeting on Tuesday, August 5th. We will be
      back to meeting every Tuesday on Tuesday, August 12th. So come on over
      to share your skills and fellowship with us here at 212 Plymouth St,
      Carver, MA. We start right at 7:00PM as we are still outside.

      Respectfully Submitted,