Drum Circle , 10/7/2010, 7:00 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2010
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: Drum Circle

      Date: Thursday October 7, 2010
      Time: 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: 3131 Acushnet Ave, New Bedford, MA
      Street: 3131 Acushnet Ave
      City State Zip: New Bedford, MA 024745
      Phone: 508-944-1915 (no message, no return call)
      Notes: We are not restricted to drums, any pre-17th century instrument is welcome. We do not have extra instruments so you need to bring yours. If you have any additional questions you may post or send e-mail @lordp218@...