Tuesday, 9/21 Fencing

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 21, 2010
      Guys, had a problem with our 400 watt lighting system. One of the lights caught fire. I have three lights that are down and need replacing. Without the lighting we can not do much after 7:30 so be aware. I understand if the drive back and forth is more then the training or event then it might not be worth the trip. I am being told as of last night this should be fixed next Tuesday. Tricia and I will most likely do drills for the hour we have.

      Sorry for late notice.