LHA Member List

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2010
      The list came in today from the LHA and I have to admitt I am very shocked at how short it is. So bottomline if you think you have an active membership please get back to me. There are a few people who are claiming to be LHA marshals both in Heavy and Fencing and they not on the list which means you are neither a marshal or insured with the LHA.