Three things for this late Sunday night

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2008
      First as mentioned earlier the meeting on the 26th was canceled due to
      too many people having conflicts, mainly Pennsic.

      Second, there will be training sessions on Tusday nights during
      Pennsic.

      Third, I went down to the Academy in Fall River and could not find
      the little Viking.... So much for protecting you women, We French do
      a better job. Then today I go down to fight some trolls and again,
      the trolls run and hide. I realize we French are truly feared, but
      you have my word as a Frenchman I will not kill you, just inflict a
      little pain. lol. Come out, come out where every you are.....

      Fourth, ok, ok, I said three things, but this is important. I'm
      thinking Rum Rasin should be the household offical ice cream, what do
      you think?? It is soooo good.

    • TAMblP (J. Root)
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2008
        Hey Phil,

        I'd like to make an appearance on Tuesday.
        What is your cell #. Send it to me privately.

        Tamr

        Come, come, whoever you are.
        Wanderer, worshipper, lover of leaving.
        It doesn’t matter.