Hear Ye, Hear Ye

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2010
      After some serious time off we are now looking at starting a fencing practice again. This would be for the LHA, but our SCA friends are welcome and their quals will be honored if they are not registrated LHA. We will not be starting for about a month as people need to get pass Pennsic at this point. We will be checking with our brothers to the south so we do not conflict with thier training which I think is currently Mondays and Thursday. Will be checking.

      This will be in the New Bedford area I am putting this out there for any postive input. Since we have been there we understand people are not working and cant travel so we hope this will help for those that cannot make practices in RI or to the north. We are looking for thoughts and ideas as we put together a plan.

      We will also be looking at the option of have a drum circle in the New Bedford area. Any postive thoughts or ideas on this topic are welcome also.

      Since I dealt with my spam problem and changed my email I am not on all the boards. If you read this and feel it is proper please copy and paste.

      aka Achmed Mohammand Opec Boobie