Moving

  • lordp218
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11, 2010
      For those of you that have offered to help us move, we will be moving the bulk of the heavy stuff this coming Saturday(17)and Sunday(18). If you are still able to help please send an e-mail to me, lordp218@... or Tricia at shywolf128@.... We will be moving stuff from Carver and Raynham during that weekend to New Bedford. Please do not bog the board.

      If you offered and cannot help we understand and would ask you simply not post or email. We will be having limited acess to the internet and it would be helpful to not have to screen e-mails.

      Phil & Tricia