Meeting for this Sunday, 2/21 @ 3:00 PM (PLEASE READ)

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 16, 2010
      Yes there is a meeting on this date. But as I have done for the last three months the following applies:

      THERE IS A MEETING!! HOWEVER IF YOU ARE ATTENDING YOU MUST CONFIRM BY WEDNESDAY, 2/17 BY 9:00 PM VIA THIS BOARD OR MY EMAIL. IF YOU DO NOT THEN IF WE DECIDE TO MOVE THE MEETING OR TIME DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST AND YOU SHOW UP THAT IS ON YOU!!! TRICIA AND I HAVE GONE TO TOO MANY MEETING AND NO ONE SHOWS. SO THIS IS HOW WE HAVE BEEN DOING THIS THINGS NOW.

      Our time is just as important as yours and it is not right to think other wise.