Missing sword at Birkia

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      FYI, Once again it appears someone has taken a sword from an event. See post on the Carolingian board below;

      I spoke with Quinn and Christian about this, but I thought I'd put the
      word out in case (fingers crossed) one of you picked it up.
      When I went to get my fencing stuff at Birka around 5 on Saturday my
      sword had disappeared. Graham's was still there, along with everything
      else. I gave my info to the lost and found people in case it turns up.
      I attached a picture of it to aid any memories.

      Thanks :)
      Whitney

      Her contact info: Whitney Sternberg thewitnesss@...