Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      Holiday Greetings fellow house members!!! We like several many people in the SCA and LHA have been taking time to enjoy Thanksgiving and move towards Christmas. Because of our Christian beliefs our focus has been on these Holidays. We would like to however say Happy Holidays to our friends and family of all beliefs.

      One of the things I think both Tricia and I enjoy about the SCA and LHA is we have friends from many different cultures and beliefs. I know I have learned a lot from you. So as we now have less then a month left in 2009 I also want to thank those who have helped with various projects both in and outside of the Household in the last year. I hope as we welcome a new year that we all will begin with bright hopes and start a great year.

      Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday and have a Happy & Safe New Year.

      Philippe Provost
      Gisele Starkey