Household Theme for 2010

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2009
      This year we hope to get back to the theme we based the household on; being a Pirate. History shows us Pirates come form many cultures and all are welcome. So you don¡¦t have to be a traditional Pirate, but let¡¦s all when we get together at meetings and events be Pirates. Tricia and I are going to be inviting many friends we did not in the past and many will have strong Ren, SCA and LHA backgrounds. We will be posting the calendar shortly. One of the differences from the past is whatever the topic of the meeting it will be how it was done the Pirate way. We had a couple people who did great stuff in the last year and we hope to have the same great research and information only adding how it relates to being a Pirate. Some ideas on the table are learning Pirate songs, historically correct Pirate garb. How to make Pirate persons. If you have ideas please share them. If you have something you would like to teach let me know and we will put in on the calendar. Right now on the dates are penciled on the calendar, topics are still open.

      Also we are still looking for locations for fencing, Archery and drum circles. If you want to host one of these on a regular basis let us know. If you wish to host another type of meeting let us know that too and we will promote it. Just remember this year we are keeping it pirate!!! Just a note I am hoping to be in a place this spring were I can get back to seriously brewing and we all know that can be a real Pirate thing. ļ If there is an interest then maybe we could do a class on making mead or if some want to teach other form of brewing I would love to learn. Again let us know what interests you.