Happy Thanksgiving

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2009
      Be safe on the roads and eat too much turkey :)

      Philippe
    • lordp218
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2010
        As the Turkey count down begins my family would like to wish all of you a HappyThanksgiving. We have a lot to be thankful for and pray that you can say the same. The fact we have a warm bed in these times is much to be thankful for. Hope everyone has a nice relaxing day.

        Philippe & Tricia