Help Needed!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2009
      I realize this is an unusal post for this board, but I hope people will think it is acceptable. I am helping in starting a new Cub Scout unit that is chartered by the Boys and Girls club in Wareham. To run a well organized Cub Scout unit you need as much adult involvement that you can get. We are looking for both Committee people (Events person, photos, treasurer, advancement, etc) and Den Leaders. I know a few former Scouts and Leaders in the LHA and SCA. I appeal to you to give back to the program you benefited from. Also to those that were not scouts and leaders, We welcome your new ideas and energy.

      Please contact me directly at itthegotee@... so we do not bog down the board. Thanks!!

      If you live in Wareham and have a boy that would benefit from being in Scouts please contact me at itsthegotee@...

      Thank you
      Phil Packard