Simple Faire

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Tricia and I elected to travel to Simple Faire, Manchester,CT. There was plenty of good fencing and Heavy list combat. It was great to see many friends from BBM, SR and Carolingia. There was a bit of period board games inside with about a half dozen merchants. It was a good trip and hope to make it again next year.

      This was a busy weekend and I hope everyone had safe journeys with SCA, LHA and DCC events on the same Saturday. A final note on Simple Faire, I chatted with the BBM Baron and he advised me this was the last time they would be using this location after some years. So you might want to make note and look for the new location next year.