LHA Fencing & Doumbek in Carver/Plymouth, MA, 11/10/2009, 6:30 pm

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2009
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: LHA Fencing & Doumbek in Carver/Plymouth, MA

      Date: Tuesday November 10, 2009
      Time: 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week until Thursday June 10, 2010.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 3 days, 4 minutes.
      Location: TBA
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      Notes: We will be training for fencing and those that wish to come and practice with their domubeks may do so, You need to bring your own chairs and if anyone wishes to bring a canopy please do so.

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2009