Tuesday night meetings

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      After Last nights meeting we decided to put fencing on the back burner for now. Our focus will be having a drum circle and people are welcome to share on topics like persona, brewing. sewing.

      Like all things we need to find a location we can use every Tuesday night. Once again I will ask for help. If you know of a place that might be open to letting us use a room please contact them and confirm. I checked with the Carver Library and they are booked out both nights they are open. We need everyones help on this.

      Thanks!!