New Board

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hey Gang,

      I've been working on a new board which I hope to replace Yahoo. Up till now we have used sucessfully the Yahoo Board to communicate. The new board is more of a board then just a place to post things. It is designed to be a resource board. Members will be able to post information on related topics that everyone can see and use.

      Features of the new board are; it is a mulit-purpose board. There is a section for SCA, LHA, Period A & S, Persona study, and a restricted household area. But something I hope will be useful to everyone is the Vendor's corner. Each vendor will have their own forum. This forum will allow each vendor to provide both contact and product information.

      I am sending this to everyone on the FTMS Yahoo board first. I really need your help giving me feed back. Is there something missing? Is there a better way to sign on?

      To sign on to the board I set you up as follows:

      User: e-mail address
      Password; FTMS2009

      Once on the board you may change both your user and password. I would ask you change your user to a name we all would know who you are. Also filll in what you are comfortable in the profile section.

      Thank you for your help and support

      Lord Philippe Provost
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2009
        What's the web address for the new board...??

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2009