DragonClaw Clan Annual Fall Event, 11/7/2009, 12:00 am

  • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
      Reminder from: fortressthreemonkeyskulls Yahoo! Group

      Title: DragonClaw Clan Annual Fall Event

      Date: Saturday November 7, 2009
      Time: All Day
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 8 days, 23 hours, 57 minutes.
      Location: Camp Farley, Mashpee, MA
      Phone: 508-944-1915
      Notes: More info coming, this is a good event for vendors and we will be bring our fencing gear.

    • fortressthreemonkeyskulls@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2009

        Date: Saturday November 7, 2009
        Time: All Day