Re: [fortressthreemonkeyskulls] Household Yearly Review 2009

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
      Thanks for the input.  It does sound like you have been busy.  I dont want to say good luck as I know it is more about the work you have put into it.  So will you have your masters after this?

      Just a suggestion, I would post your need on as many boards as you can. Networking with people in the SCA help only help.  Maybe go to the links on the left and try to connect with any board there.  Hopefully someone can give you direction.

      Philippe