Household Meeting, Oct 18th

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2009
      We had a very small group, but we worked on personas. We spent some time on researching real names that are not important people in history (SCA requirement). Then we looked at when the name was used in history to give a basis for the person and how they lived in history.

      This is such an research heavy topic we will continue on this theme at the next meeting. All are welcome to come to the meeting and share what they know about developing personas.